Dec 16, 2021
ATLANTA – Dec. 16, 2021 – Sharecare (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people...Read More
Sep 28, 2021
Global Franchise Portfolio Platform Marks the Next Step in Sonesta’s Evolution as an Industry...Read More
Jun 7, 2021
New Sonesta Select Hotels in Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Fort Wayne, IN; Kansas City, MO; and Tucson, AZ Newton, MA (June 7, 2021) – Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta) today announced the addition of five hotels to...Read More
Feb 12, 2021
Sonesta Adds New Hotels to Five Brands in the U.S. 78 Hotels Have Been Reflagged, 10 More Expected...Read More
Dec 15, 2020
Launch of Sonesta Select Grows U.S. Portfolio to Five Brands and Over 200 Destinations Newton, MA...Read More
Dec 2, 2020
Sonesta Launches New Brand, Sonesta Simply Suites Newton, MA (December 2, 2020) – Sonesta...Read More
Aug 17, 2020
Nearly 80% of Portfolio Recognized Among Best in the World Based on Outstanding 2019 Traveler...Read More
- Financial Times Cover Story: Who wants to own a hotel now?June 22, 2022
- Sonesta Announces 50 New Franchised Hotels with 20 New Franchisees Since the Beginning of 2022June 6, 2022
- Sonesta Announces Two New Vice Presidents on Its Leadership TeamJune 2, 2022
- PAWS “Pets Are Welcome at Sonesta” Pet-Friendly Program Debuts for National Pet MonthMay 25, 2022
- Sonesta International Hotels Corporation Adds Four New York City HotelsApril 27, 2022
A blog from Sonesta Sonesta International Hotel Corporation
- 8 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Hawaiiby ginauttaro on June 6, 2022 at 7:46 pm
As the world’s largest island chain, Hawaii is known as “Paradise of the Pacific” for a reason. With breathtaking beaches, abundant greenery, incomparable vistas and rich community rooted in a loving aloha spirit, the islands provide an entirely unique opportunity to explore and connect with the land, or ‘aina, that give us life. In fact, The post 8 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Hawaii appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- Escape To These Art-Inspired Hotelsby sonestahotels on April 11, 2022 at 6:10 pm
When preparing for a hotel stay, crossing paths with renowned works of art is probably not on top of the expectation list, but at some of our Sonesta hotels you’ll be delighted to find some iconic and stunning pieces lining the walls – and buildings! In celebration of World Art Day, we’re giving you a The post Escape To These Art-Inspired Hotels appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- Travel Today, Your Wayby sonestahotels on April 10, 2022 at 6:04 pm
2022 is shaping up to be the year of travel! There’s never been a better time to travel on your terms so we’re offering up custom savings and special bonuses. Stay in style or in a place that makes you shine with our invitation to dine and unwind. Stay in Style If you’re looking for The post Travel Today, Your Way appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- 3 Ways Travel Can Help You Relax, Renew, & Refreshby sonestahotels on April 9, 2022 at 2:01 pm
They say you can often tell when you need a vacation when it feels like you “don’t have time” for it. Well, we’re here to say: take that vacation! Not only because you deserve it, but there are so many positive health benefits to traveling. So, in honor of National Stress Awareness Month, here are The post 3 Ways Travel Can Help You Relax, Renew, & Refresh appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- Sonesta Spotlight: Cindy Murphy on Empowering Future Leadersby sonestahotels on March 31, 2022 at 2:11 pm
As Women’s History Month comes to a close, we couldn’t help but recognize one more female leader that is a true, inspirational force at Sonesta, Cindy Murphy, Vice President of Focus Service Operations. Cindy Murphy is a seasoned hospitality veteran and passionate leader with more than three decades of multi-faceted hospitality experience. She has an The post Sonesta Spotlight: Cindy Murphy on Empowering Future Leaders appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.