Sonesta Offers Guests at Royal Sonesta Hotels New Peloton Fitness Package to Support New Year Resolutions
Jan 6, 2022
Newton, MA (January 6, 2022) – RoyalSonesta, a hotel brand owned by Sonesta International Hotels...Read More
Dec 16, 2021
ATLANTA – Dec. 16, 2021 – Sharecare (Nasdaq: SHCR), the digital health company that helps people...Read More
Nov 15, 2021
NEW ORLEANS — Royal Sonesta New Orleans will celebrate the 2021 holiday season with the return of...Read More
Nov 3, 2021
Newton, MA (November 3, 2021) – – Sonesta International Hotels Corp. has announced the relaunch of...Read More
Nov 1, 2021
Unique design brings travelers new perspective through updated oversized rooms, suites, penthouse...Read More
Nov 1, 2021
Newton, MA (November 1, 2021) – Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta), one of the...Read More
Oct 7, 2021
NEW ORLEANS—Royal Sonesta New Orleans has hired Elizabeth Nelson as its director of catering and...Read More
Sonesta Collaborates with Cleaning Services Global & EarthSafe to Offer Testing Solutions for Meetings & Events
Apr 27, 2021
Brand to Initiate Comprehensive End-to-end Turnkey Solutions and Services to Deliver a...Read More
Feb 12, 2021
Sonesta Adds New Hotels to Five Brands in the U.S. 78 Hotels Have Been Reflagged, 10 More Expected...Read More
- The Royal Sonesta Brand Now Available For FranchisingNovember 8, 2022
- Sonesta Teams Up with Best Friends Animal Society to Support Saving Homeless AnimalsNovember 7, 2022
- Sonesta International Hotels Unveils Sonesta Work Suite, An Experiential Meeting Space ConceptOctober 11, 2022
- New Sonesta Business Pass Program Offers Business Travelers Special Rates and Rewards at Sonesta’s Growing Portfolio NationwideSeptember 20, 2022
- Sonesta Continues Growth and Market Expansion with Strategic Plans for Latin America and The CaribbeanSeptember 15, 2022
A blog from Sonesta Sonesta International Hotel Corporation
- 8 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Hawaiiby ginauttaro on June 6, 2022 at 7:46 pm
As the world’s largest island chain, Hawaii is known as “Paradise of the Pacific” for a reason. With breathtaking beaches, abundant greenery, incomparable vistas and rich community rooted in a loving aloha spirit, the islands provide an entirely unique opportunity to explore and connect with the land, or ‘aina, that give us life. In fact, The post 8 Things You Should Know Before Visiting Hawaii appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- Escape To These Art-Inspired Hotelsby sonestahotels on April 11, 2022 at 6:10 pm
When preparing for a hotel stay, crossing paths with renowned works of art is probably not on top of the expectation list, but at some of our Sonesta hotels you’ll be delighted to find some iconic and stunning pieces lining the walls – and buildings! In celebration of World Art Day, we’re giving you a The post Escape To These Art-Inspired Hotels appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- Travel Today, Your Wayby sonestahotels on April 10, 2022 at 6:04 pm
2022 is shaping up to be the year of travel! There’s never been a better time to travel on your terms so we’re offering up custom savings and special bonuses. Stay in style or in a place that makes you shine with our invitation to dine and unwind. Stay in Style If you’re looking for The post Travel Today, Your Way appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- 3 Ways Travel Can Help You Relax, Renew, & Refreshby sonestahotels on April 9, 2022 at 2:01 pm
They say you can often tell when you need a vacation when it feels like you “don’t have time” for it. Well, we’re here to say: take that vacation! Not only because you deserve it, but there are so many positive health benefits to traveling. So, in honor of National Stress Awareness Month, here are The post 3 Ways Travel Can Help You Relax, Renew, & Refresh appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.
- Sonesta Spotlight: Cindy Murphy on Empowering Future Leadersby sonestahotels on March 31, 2022 at 2:11 pm
As Women’s History Month comes to a close, we couldn’t help but recognize one more female leader that is a true, inspirational force at Sonesta, Cindy Murphy, Vice President of Focus Service Operations. Cindy Murphy is a seasoned hospitality veteran and passionate leader with more than three decades of multi-faceted hospitality experience. She has an The post Sonesta Spotlight: Cindy Murphy on Empowering Future Leaders appeared first on A blog from Sonesta.