Newton, MA (October 11, 2022) – Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta), today unveiled Sonesta Work Suite, a new experiential, multi-zone meeting space concept that offers an elevated experience with an innovative meeting room design and services intended to enhance collaboration. Developed based on guest feedback, Sonesta Work Suite combines the qualities of traditional office and coworking space with best-in-class hotel amenities.
“To continue delivering an outstanding guest experience across our growing portfolio, we are unveiling Sonesta Work Suite, a meeting space concept to address the needs of today’s busy professionals who are looking for a new way to work, meet and collaborate,” said Vera Manoukian, Sonesta’s Chief Operating Officer. “We have transformed the meeting experience, building collaborative work areas in comfortable lounge settings to bring attendees together and keep them engaged.”
Sonesta Work Suite accommodates groups of up to 50 people and is easily modified into a variety of configurations to seamlessly optimize the work and socialization experience. The new meeting concept features:
- Reimagined Multi-Zone Design: A unique multi-zone design offers a sophisticated and relaxing vibe that inspires varied working and collaboration styles and is the perfect place to meet, work and host a small group. The three zones feature:
1) WORK Zone: Seating arrangements that foster brainstorming and heads-down work;
2) SOCIAL Zone: Lounge furnishings that encourage relaxed postures for collaborative work and social connection; and
3) RECHARGE Zone: Dedicated dining seating to unplug with in-room food and beverage options to refresh, restore and keep teams fueled.
- Digital Solutions: The space comes to life through intuitive, user-friendly technology solutions that enhance collaboration, drive productivity and allow attendees to stay connected. The technology includes high-resolution screens, fully integrated cameras and audio, wireless connectivity and opportunities for digital collaboration throughout the space.
- In-Suite Food & Beverage: Introducing the new “BITES & BEVS” program featuring a sleek, stylish in-room pantry station fully stocked with a selection of snacks and beverages, including delicious items curated to appeal to a variety of tastes and dietary requirements.
- Experiential Elements: Interactive, experiential elements include puzzles, brainteasers, stress relief novelties and other visual enhancements that boost creativity and spark conversations.
- Booking Ease: Meeting space can be booked by the hour using a simple, flexible and frictionless booking system via Cvent Instant Book on Sonesta.com beginning later this month.
When booking an event at Sonesta Work Suite, meeting planners can also leverage another recently introduced Sonesta service, Hybrid Concierge, powered by Redstone Agency, to offer an all-in-one, personalized meeting service. Hybrid Concierge includes a one-hour complimentary consultation with Redstone’s strategic event management and production experts. Redstone will assist clients with customized solutions that meet their unique needs and budgets and provide guidance on strengthening collaboration, engagement and networking.
Sonesta Work Suite is currently available at Sonesta Irvine in Irvine, California and will expand to other Sonesta properties in the coming year, including Sonesta White Plains, Sonesta Miami Airport, Sonesta Select Foxborough, Sonesta Charlotte Executive Park, Sonesta San Jose, Sonesta Denver Downtown, Sonesta Nashville Airport, Sonesta Columbus Downtown, Sonesta Atlanta Airport North and the future Royal Sonesta Washington, D.C. Capitol Hill, which is expected to open in April 2023. Sonesta Work Suite will become a standard offering across Sonesta’s growing portfolio and rollout at other properties in the coming years.
For more information about Sonesta Work Suite or to book a meeting, visit here.